Subject: Re: X11 warnings and mwm under b18
From: [email-masked] (Micheal A. Benzinger)

30 Oct 1997 19:18:51 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: Pasa Guglielmo <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]

Pasa,

Get rid of the -Wall flag on the compile line and that will clean
up all the warnings.

Mike Benzinger

At 12:57 PM 10/30/97 -0025, Pasa Guglielmo wrote:
>Hi,
>As I compiled lesstif-0.81 I noticed a lot of warnings coming from
>Xlib.h and other header files. Is there a fix for it or
>is it a benign syndrom.
>
>Is there a mean to make mwm compile correctly ? 
>-- 
>Sincerely yours,
>				Pasa Guglielmo
>------------------------------------------------------------------
>¦ homepage: http://www.omedia.ch/pages/gpasa/			 ¦
>¦----------------------------------------------------------------¦
>¦ e-mail  : [email-masked]       ¦  tel. :  +41 (0)24 485 50 40 ¦
>¦ mailing : Pasa Guglielmo        ¦  fax  :  +41 (0)24 485 50 44 ¦
>¦ 	    Rte des Cases 17A     ¦ 	  	  		 ¦	
>¦ 	 CH-1890 St-Maurice       ¦  prof.: physicist		 ¦	
>¦	    (Switzerland)         ¦				 ¦	
>------------------------------------------------------------------
>-
>For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
>"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
>
>

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".