Subject: Thankyou
From: [email-masked]

30 Oct 1997 16:30:34 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
To: [email-masked]

G'day,
Just a quick note to say thanks for developing a really useful set of tools 
for Windows NT.

We mostly run Sun machines with Ingress RDBM's here, but we also have a couple 
of NT machines running Ingres with duplicates of the UNIX databases.
We have started using the Cygnus User Tools to run Korn-shell database 
migration scripts (originaly from our Suns) on the NT servers and they work 
very well.

Thanks for doing a great job.

-Richard Barrott
Australian Communications Authority

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".