Subject: Search engine?
From: [email-masked] (Alejandro Quiroz)

30 Oct 1997 16:03:37 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

Your site would greatly benefit from a search engine.  I'm having
problems finding information that I think would be easily obtainable
through a search engine.

For example, I have an application that I need to port from UNIX to
NT.  This application uses libcurses.  Is libcurses available in GNU-
Win32?  What kind of support do you provide for X/Motif applications?

Is it possible to mix and match POSIX and Win32 system calls in the
application?

Finally, does gcc support 64-bit integers on GNU-Win32?

Thanks,
 
-- 
Alejandro Quiroz
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".