Subject: Re: use of Sergei patchs
From: [email-masked] (Michael Hirmke)

29 Oct 1997 20:29:39 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi Pasa,

>I would like to know how to use the various patches of Sergei.
>Must I apply them on the sources of b18 or are they directly
>applicable to the bin release ?

You only need the patch files, if you want to rebuild the cdk or the
usertools. If you only want to use them, you can just get the newest
coolview, which normally contains a new cygwin.dll and a new
libcygwin.a. Just copy these two to the appropriate directory and you're
done.

>--
>Sincerely yours,
>				Pasa Guglielmo

Bye.
Michael.
--
Michael Hirmke           | Telefon +49 (911) 557999
Georg-Strobel-Strasse 81 | FAX     +49 (911) 557664
90489 Nuernberg          | E-Mail  mailto:[email-masked]
                         | WWW     http://minimike.franken.de/
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".