Subject: GDB Problem
From: [email-masked] (Sudhakar Ganti)

29 Oct 1997 18:26:55 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

I recently intalled the GNU-Win32 package the beta 18 version. I installed
everything as outlined (from the binaries). I have a problem with the
gdb, both command line (-nw option) or the windows version.

Specifically when I load a file and run it, the gdb says that
it has failed reading the symbols from DLLs: shlwapi.dll and comctl32.dll.
Then the programs runs OK. But when I quit gdb, the DOS window is not closed
and the Windows95 reports an error message "GDB casued an invalid
page fault in cw3215.dll". At this point I cannot even close the DOS
window, as well I cannot shut down Windows95. This is all from commandline
with -nw option. If I run the gdb with the windows (no -nw option) it shows 
the windows, but when I try to load any file and run, it hangs.

I looked in the mail archives and did not find any queries
regarding this. Any help will be appreciated.

-Sudhakar
    __o      __o                       
--_`\<-_---_`\<-_-------Sudhakar Ganti------------
 (_)/ (_) (_)/ (_)    Nepean, Ontario, Canada   
--------------------------------------------------

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".