Subject: cygwin.dll
From: [email-masked] (Tommy Reilly)

29 Oct 1997 17:50:09 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

I'm using gnu-win32 for my JNI native libs (if anyone wants info on
how to do this let me know) and the VM is calling my functions all
right but if I try to use a cygwin function (like printf for instance)
I get a seg fault.  Of course I have MSVC++ installed so its
brain-dead debugger pops up showing me where in cygwin.dll I seg
faulted (yes, I included stdio.h).  I'm not an expert on assembly code
but it looks to be the 3-4 instructions of the printf function (if
posting the relevant assembly from the MSCV++ debugger would be
beneficial let me know).

The printf line is merely:

    printf("Hi\n");

I'm using b18.

So my question is how do I debug this?  I create the dll using the
"How to create a relocatable dll" instructions off the gnu-win32 page
if that helps.  Thanks in advance,

-- 
Tommy Reilly                   
DEC StorageWorks                 
[email-masked]       
(508) 841-3676
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".