Subject: HELP NEEDED: winspool problem
From: [email-masked] (Jean-Philippe Chancelier)

29 Oct 1997 15:17:58 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Hello, 
Help again,
one of my programs compiled on win95 needs functions defined 
in winspool. It runs on win95 without any problem (I have the feeling
that the dll for  winspool is in fact winspool.drv ).
The same executable when moved on WindowsNT does not run 
pretending that winspool.dll is missing (I have the feeling that 
the winspool dll is in fact named winspool.exe on windows NT).
The same program compiled with MSVC++ on a win95 platform works 
fine on both systems. But I really want my program to work with
gnuwin32!!!
Can anyone help me with that. 

Jean-Philippe Chancelier. 
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".