Subject: Q: what's wrong with my pgp?
From: [email-masked] (Erwin Achermann)

29 Oct 1997 13:14:02 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: NTEmacs List <[email-masked]>

Hi all,

I'm running pgp 2.6.3i -- I Try to, whenever i run a pgp command more
complicate than pgp -help it just resizes my bash-window, and according
to the disk-sound and turnaround time, it does something, but it doesn't
show anything at all.
This even, when i call it from ntemacs by mailcrypt. mailcrypt thinks it
doesn't get any feasible answers from pgp... 

What is wrong with my installation? Also my 'less' was never really
running well, it shows the command line on the first instead of the last
line. 
My bash version is 'GNU bash, version 2.01.0(4)-release
(i386-pc-cygwin32)' is it a problem with that? Is it my termcap? (the
one from gnu-mirrors) What else could go wrong? I have no clue, so
thanks for any help.

Is somebody successfully running pgp on cygnus's port?
Is somebody even successfully running pgp and mailcrypt?
If not, can somebody point me to a pgp interface, that i can use
together with netscape?

Cheers 
Erwin
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".