Subject: bash 2.01
From: [email-masked] (Pasa Guglielmo)

28 Oct 1997 21:12:44 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]

It seems that there is a bug under bash with the arrow keys
if you let them pressed (repeat mode) they end with a sequence
of [A...
or [C...
etc.

-- 
Sincerely yours,
				Pasa Guglielmo
------------------------------------------------------------------
¦ homepage: http://www.omedia.ch/pages/gpasa/			 ¦
¦----------------------------------------------------------------¦
¦ e-mail  : [email-masked]       ¦  tel. :  +41 (0)24 485 50 40 ¦
¦ mailing : Pasa Guglielmo        ¦  fax  :  +41 (0)24 485 50 44 ¦
¦ 	    Rte des Cases 17A     ¦ 	  	  		 ¦	
¦ 	 CH-1890 St-Maurice       ¦  prof.: physicist		 ¦	
¦	    (Switzerland)         ¦				 ¦	
------------------------------------------------------------------
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".