Subject: Re: patched CVS source code
From: [email-masked] (David Foulds)

28 Oct 1997 21:12:35 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

Make sure you are using the most up-to-date cvs source,
last I saw it was 1.9.16 on www.cyclic.com.  It supports
NT client out of the box, I can't remember whether it
supports server or not.

Cheers, David

*****************

Hello,

I am looking for a patched version of the CVS source code.  In the
mailing list archive, I found a set of patches that allowed CVS 1.9 to
be compiled by B17.1 of the Cygnus GNU win32 tools
(http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32/1997-Feb/0631.html).  I believe the
archive stripped out spaces from the patches, making them unusable.
Does anyone have a patched copy of the source code that they could send
me or send me a pointer to?  I don't need a binary version - I've found
that elsewhere on the net.  I would like the source so I can attempt to
port the server part of CVS to NT.  If I am successful at this, I will
post the changes.

Also, if anyone knows of the source for CVS that runs in server mode on
NT (even for a different compiler) I am interested in that as well.

thank you,

Derek Young
[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".