Subject: use of mount -b
From: [email-masked] (Pasa Guglielmo)

28 Oct 1997 19:51:42 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]

I've a conceptual problem with binary mount.
If I mount my system as binary mount -b d:/ /
(text=binary)
make don't works and I run in a lot of problems.

If I mount by default : mount d:/ /
(text!=binary)
everything go fine.

So my question is why and when should I mount my system as binary ?
-- 
Sincerely yours,
				Pasa Guglielmo
------------------------------------------------------------------
¦ homepage: http://www.omedia.ch/pages/gpasa/			 ¦
¦----------------------------------------------------------------¦
¦ e-mail  : [email-masked]       ¦  tel. :  +41 (0)24 485 50 40 ¦
¦ mailing : Pasa Guglielmo        ¦  fax  :  +41 (0)24 485 50 44 ¦
¦ 	    Rte des Cases 17A     ¦ 	  	  		 ¦	
¦ 	 CH-1890 St-Maurice       ¦  prof.: physicist		 ¦	
¦	    (Switzerland)         ¦				 ¦	
------------------------------------------------------------------
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".