Subject: WINAPI definition
From: [email-masked] (Thomas Nichols)

28 Oct 1997 19:42:32 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Thanks to everyone who's offered suggestions so far - much appreciated.
I've resolved the "cannot execute binary file" problem, it doesn't happen
under win95b command.com, only under 4DOS (v6). Very odd.

Now a new question: I'm trying to get existing (third-party) Win32 source
to compile, and the following line breaks:

	static BOOL (WINAPI *Ctl3dRegister)(HINSTANCE);

From looking at preprocessor output, WINAPI is getting expanded to
__attribute__ ((stdcall))

and cc1plus.exe doesn't like this at all.

Any ideas, anyone?

Thanks,
Regards,
Tom.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".