Subject: RE: compiling winsock apps
From: [email-masked] (Sergey Okhapkin)

28 Oct 1997 00:11:11 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>,
        "'Ben Miller'"
	 <[email-masked]>

Ben Miller wrote:
> I have read the archives, the faq's, the docs (that I could find) and I 
still can't find how to compile a winsock application.  I can't even get 
all the headers to compile properly.  Can anyone out there offer some help 
or simple samples on how to get a standard winsock cpp application to 
compile and run properly.

If you want to use the standard berkeley socket functions, but not winsock 
extensions, just include <sys/socket.h>.

--
Sergey Okhapkin, http://www.lexa.ru/sos
Moscow, Russia
Looking for a job.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".