Subject: help installing ncurses 4.1
From: [email-masked] (John Cook)

27 Oct 1997 19:03:06 -0800
Message-ID: <c=US%a=_%p=KLA_Instruments_%l=[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="---- =_NextPart_000_01BCE2F4.BFA43A80"
To: "'gnuwin32'" <[email-masked]>

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

------ =_NextPart_000_01BCE2F4.BFA43A80
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

OK, in my continuing effort to build vim-5.0p under gnuwin32 
b18, I have downloaded ncurses-4.1 from Thomas Dickey's Web 
page.  'configure --prefix=//e/gnuwin32/b18/H-i386-cygwin32' 
and 'make' ran to completion, but 'make install' fails after 
the following steps (Please see the attachement for the 
complete glorious run of error messages):

  ** Building terminfo database, please wait...
  ** adjusting tabset paths

....Can anyone tell me how to make this work?

I made only the following mods the the sources:

1) remove 'rm include/config_h' lines from configure and 
configure.in files

2) added '.exe' to executable names for progs/Makefile 
'install' target.

Both of these were per a suggestion from the mailing list 
archive; I ran into the progs/Makefile problem when I tried 
configuring, making, and installing 'out of the box'.

I am running Sergey's 'coolview' version of cygwin.dll, 
dated 10-13-97.  

Thanks,

John

  changed filenames 

------ =_NextPart_000_01BCE2F4.BFA43A80
Content-Type: text/plain; name="error.txt"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

cd misc; make  INSTALL_PREFIX="" install
sh ./run_tic.sh //e/gnuwin32/b18/H-i386-cygwin32/bin . //e/gnuwin32/b18/H-i386-cygwin32/share/terminfo
** Building terminfo database, please wait...
** adjusting tabset paths
"/tmp/6565", line 270, terminal 'unknown': resolution of use=dumb failed
"/tmp/6565", line 774, terminal 'iris-ansi-ap': resolution of use=iris-ansi failed
"/tmp/6565", line 919, terminal 'pcvt25': resolution of use=pcvtXX failed
"/tmp/6565", line 922, terminal 'pcvt28': resolution of use=pcvtXX failed
"/tmp/6565", line 925, terminal 'pcvt35': resolution of use=pcvtXX failed
"/tmp/6565", line 928, terminal 'pcvt40': resolution of use=pcvtXX failed
"/tmp/6565", line 931, terminal 'pcvt43': resolution of use=pcvtXX failed
"/tmp/6565", line 934, terminal 'pcvt50': resolution of use=pcvtXX failed
"/tmp/6565", line 941, terminal 'pcvt25w': resolution of use=pcvtXX failed
"/tmp/6565", line 944, terminal 'pcvt28w': resolution of use=pcvtXX failed
"/tmp/6565", line 947, terminal 'pcvt35w': resolution of use=pcvtXX failed
"/tmp/6565", line 950, terminal 'pcvt40w': resolution of use=pcvtXX failed
"/tmp/6565", line 953, terminal 'pcvt43w': resolution of use=pcvtXX failed
"/tmp/6565", line 956, terminal 'pcvt50w': resolution of use=pcvtXX failed
"/tmp/6565", line 963, terminal 'x68k': resolution of use=vt220 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 1005, terminal 'cons25': resolution of use=cons25w failed
"/tmp/6565", line 1027, terminal 'cons25r': resolution of use=cons25w failed
"/tmp/6565", line 1042, terminal 'cons25l1': resolution of use=cons25w failed
"/tmp/6565", line 1104, terminal 'bsdos-bold': resolution of use=bsdos failed
"/tmp/6565", line 1109, terminal 'pc3': resolution of use=bsdos failed
"/tmp/6565", line 1248, terminal 'vt100nam': resolution of use=vt100-am failed
"/tmp/6565", line 1253, terminal 'vt100-w': resolution of use=vt100-am failed
"/tmp/6565", line 1263, terminal 'vt100-nav': resolution of use=vt100 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 1275, terminal 'vt100-s': resolution of use=vt100-am failed
"/tmp/6565", line 1284, terminal 'vt100-s-bot': resolution of use=vt100-am failed
"/tmp/6565", line 1291, terminal 'vt102': resolution of use=vt100 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 1310, terminal 'vt125': resolution of use=vt100 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 1341, terminal 'vt132': resolution of use=vt100 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 1373, terminal 'vt220-w': resolution of use=vt220 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 1388, terminal 'vt220d': resolution of use=vt220 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 1392, terminal 'vt220-nam': resolution of use=vt220 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 1429, terminal 'vt320nam': resolution of use=vt220 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 1478, terminal 'vt320-nam': resolution of use=vt320 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 1484, terminal 'vt320-w': resolution of use=vt320 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 1633, terminal 'vt420pc': resolution of use=vt420 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 1650, terminal 'vt420f': resolution of use=vt420 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 1653, terminal 'vt510': resolution of use=vt420 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 1733, terminal 'dec-vt100': resolution of use=vt100 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 1737, terminal 'dec-vt220': resolution of use=vt220 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 1879, terminal 'xterm': resolution of use=xterm-r6 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 1992, terminal 'xterm-pcolor': resolution of use=xterm+sl failed
"/tmp/6565", line 2083, terminal 'vremote': resolution of use=cbunix failed
"/tmp/6565", line 2087, terminal 'pty': resolution of use=cbunix failed
"/tmp/6565", line 2204, terminal 'sun-ss5': resolution of use=sun-il failed
"/tmp/6565", line 2207, terminal 'sun': resolution of use=sun-il failed
"/tmp/6565", line 2406, terminal 'altos3': resolution of use=altos2 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 2408, terminal 'altos4': resolution of use=wy50 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 2462, terminal 'hp110': resolution of use=hpgeneric failed
"/tmp/6565", line 2529, terminal 'hp2621-fl': resolution of use=hpgeneric failed
"/tmp/6565", line 2703, terminal 'hp2645': resolution of use=hpgeneric failed
"/tmp/6565", line 2849, terminal 'hp2397a': resolution of use=hp+color failed
"/tmp/6565", line 2891, terminal 'hp2392': resolution of use=hpsub failed
"/tmp/6565", line 2917, terminal 'hpex': resolution of use=hpsub failed
"/tmp/6565", line 3050, terminal 'gator-t': resolution of use=gator failed
"/tmp/6565", line 3063, terminal 'gator-52': resolution of use=vt52 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 3087, terminal 'dku7003': resolution of use=dku7003-dumb failed
"/tmp/6565", line 3142, terminal 'adm3a+': resolution of use=adm3a failed
"/tmp/6565", line 3204, terminal 'adm21': resolution of use=adm3a failed
"/tmp/6565", line 3373, terminal 'adm31-old': resolution of use=adm31 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 3377, terminal 'adm36': resolution of use=vt100 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 3436, terminal 'pt100w': resolution of use=pt100 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 3438, terminal 'pt250': resolution of use=pt100 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 3518, terminal 'qvt103-w': resolution of use=qvt103 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 3545, terminal 'qvt203': resolution of use=qvt103 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 3730, terminal 'tvi912c': resolution of use=tvi912 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 3734, terminal 'tvi912-2p': resolution of use=tvi912 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 3797, terminal 'tvi920b': resolution of use=tvi912 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 4240, terminal 'tvi970-vb': resolution of use=tvi970 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 4243, terminal 'tvi970-2p': resolution of use=tvi970 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 4387, terminal 'vi200-f': resolution of use=vi200 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 4389, terminal 'vi200-rv': resolution of use=vi200 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 4414, terminal 'vi300-old': resolution of use=vi300 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 4444, terminal 'vi550': resolution of use=vi300 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 4455, terminal 'vi603': resolution of use=vt100 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 4529, terminal 'wy30-mc': resolution of use=wy30 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 4535, terminal 'wy30-vb': resolution of use=wy30 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 4585, terminal 'wy50-mc': resolution of use=wy50 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 4588, terminal 'wy50-vb': resolution of use=wy50 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 4591, terminal 'wy50-w': resolution of use=wy50 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 5016, terminal 'wy75-mc': resolution of use=wy75 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 5019, terminal 'wy75-vb': resolution of use=wy75 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 5022, terminal 'wy75-w': resolution of use=wy75 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 5076, terminal 'wy85-vb': resolution of use=wy85 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 5081, terminal 'wy85-w': resolution of use=wy85 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 5139, terminal 'wy185-24': resolution of use=wy185 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 5143, terminal 'wy185-vb': resolution of use=wy185 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 5150, terminal 'wy185-w': resolution of use=wy185 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 5325, terminal 'wy370': resolution of use=wy370-nk failed
"/tmp/6565", line 5339, terminal 'wy370-105k': resolution of use=wy370-nk failed
"/tmp/6565", line 5349, terminal 'wy370-EPC': resolution of use=wy370-nk failed
"/tmp/6565", line 5385, terminal 'wy160-tek': resolution of use=wy99gt-tek failed
"/tmp/6565", line 5470, terminal 'wy520-24': resolution of use=wy520 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 5474, terminal 'wy520-vb': resolution of use=wy520 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 5481, terminal 'wy520-w': resolution of use=wy520 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 5501, terminal 'wy520-epc': resolution of use=wy520 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 5530, terminal 'wy520-36': resolution of use=wy520 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 5536, terminal 'wy520-48': resolution of use=wy520 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 5593, terminal 'wy75ap': resolution of use=wy75 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 5623, terminal 'kermit-am': resolution of use=kermit failed
"/tmp/6565", line 5633, terminal 'pckermit': resolution of use=kermit failed
"/tmp/6565", line 5646, terminal 'pckermit120': resolution of use=kermit failed
"/tmp/6565", line 5670, terminal 'msk227am': resolution of use=msk227 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 5683, terminal 'msk22714': resolution of use=mskermit227 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 5816, terminal 'att2350': resolution of use=att2300 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 5853, terminal 'att4410v1-w': resolution of use=att5410v1 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 5857, terminal 'att4410': resolution of use=att5410v1 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 6022, terminal 'att5420_2-w': resolution of use=att5420_2 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 6044, terminal 'att4418-w': resolution of use=att5418 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 6094, terminal 'att4424-1': resolution of use=att4424 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 6159, terminal 'att5425-nl': resolution of use=att4425 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 6163, terminal 'att5425-w': resolution of use=tty5425 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 6376, terminal 'att5620-24': resolution of use=att5620 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 6378, terminal 'att5620-34': resolution of use=att5620 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 6434, terminal 'att605-pc': resolution of use=att605 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 6437, terminal 'att605-w': resolution of use=att605 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 6473, terminal 'att610-w': resolution of use=att610 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 6489, terminal 'att610-103k': resolution of use=att610 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 6501, terminal 'att615': resolution of use=att610 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 6558, terminal 'att620-w': resolution of use=att620 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 6576, terminal 'att620-103k': resolution of use=att620 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 6614, terminal 'att630-24': resolution of use=att630 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 6868, terminal 'att505-24': resolution of use=att505 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 6870, terminal 'tt505-22': resolution of use=att505 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 6913, terminal 'ampex175-b': resolution of use=ampex175 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 6951, terminal 'ampex219w': resolution of use=ampex219 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7167, terminal 'aaa-18': resolution of use=aaa+unk failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7173, terminal 'aaa-20': resolution of use=aaa+unk failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7177, terminal 'aaa-22': resolution of use=aaa+unk failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7181, terminal 'aaa-24': resolution of use=aaa+unk failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7188, terminal 'aaa-26': resolution of use=aaa+unk failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7193, terminal 'aaa-28': resolution of use=aaa+unk failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7202, terminal 'aaa-30-s': resolution of use=aaa+unk failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7215, terminal 'aaa': resolution of use=aaa+unk failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7228, terminal 'aaa-36': resolution of use=aaa+unk failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7235, terminal 'aaa-40': resolution of use=aaa+unk failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7242, terminal 'aaa-48': resolution of use=aaa+unk failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7251, terminal 'aaa-60-s': resolution of use=aaa+unk failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7258, terminal 'aaa-60': resolution of use=aaa+unk failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7270, terminal 'guru': resolution of use=aaa+unk failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7286, terminal 'guru-s': resolution of use=guru+s failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7297, terminal 'guru-44-s': resolution of use=guru+s failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7305, terminal 'guru-76-s': resolution of use=guru+s failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7316, terminal 'guru-76-w-s': resolution of use=guru+s failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7362, terminal 'regent100': resolution of use=regent failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7364, terminal 'regent20': resolution of use=regent failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7394, terminal 'screwpoint': resolution of use=viewpoint failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7500, terminal 'cit101e-n': resolution of use=cit101e failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7503, terminal 'cit101e-132': resolution of use=cit101e failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7507, terminal 'cit101e-n132': resolution of use=cit101e failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7548, terminal 'citoh': resolution of use=lpr failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7754, terminal 'c108-4p': resolution of use=c100 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7830, terminal 'c100-rv': resolution of use=c100 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7833, terminal 'oc100': resolution of use=c100 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7865, terminal 'avt-rv-ns': resolution of use=avt-ns failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7868, terminal 'avt-w-ns': resolution of use=avt-ns failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7872, terminal 'avt-w-rv-ns': resolution of use=avt-ns failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7890, terminal 'avt': resolution of use=avt+s failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7890, terminal 'avt': resolution of use=avt-ns failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7892, terminal 'avt-rv': resolution of use=avt+s failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7893, terminal 'avt-rv': resolution of use=avt-ns failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7895, terminal 'avt-w': resolution of use=avt+s failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7896, terminal 'avt-w': resolution of use=avt-ns failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7900, terminal 'avt-w-rv': resolution of use=avt+s failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7900, terminal 'avt-w-rv': resolution of use=avt-ns failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7920, terminal 'contel301': resolution of use=contel300 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7958, terminal 'dg211': resolution of use=dg200 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 7961, terminal 'dg450': resolution of use=dg200 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 8034, terminal 'cs10-w': resolution of use=cs10 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 8061, terminal 'dmchat': resolution of use=dm2500 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 8078, terminal 'dm3045': resolution of use=dm3025 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 8115, terminal 'dm80': resolution of use=vt100 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 8221, terminal 'ts100-ctxt': resolution of use=ts100 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 8478, terminal 'sbi': resolution of use=sb1 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 8502, terminal 'superbeeic': resolution of use=superbee-xsb failed
"/tmp/6565", line 8650, terminal 'hz1552': resolution of use=vt52 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 8680, terminal 'esprit-am': resolution of use=esprit failed
"/tmp/6565", line 8736, terminal 'ibm3151': resolution of use=ibm3163 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 8773, terminal 'ibm3164': resolution of use=ibm3163 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 8784, terminal 'ibm-apl': resolution of use=dm1520 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 8794, terminal 'ibmmono': resolution of use=ibm3101 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 9025, terminal 'abm85h': resolution of use=abm85 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 9031, terminal 'abm85e': resolution of use=abm85 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 9037, terminal 'abm85h-old': resolution of use=abm85 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 9184, terminal 'prism5': resolution of use=p4 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 9195, terminal 'prism7': resolution of use=p4 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 9211, terminal 'prism8': resolution of use=p4 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 9276, terminal 'prism9-w': resolution of use=p9 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 9304, terminal 'prism12': resolution of use=p9 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 9338, terminal 'prism14': resolution of use=p9 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 9409, terminal 'act5': resolution of use=act4 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 9413, terminal 'mime-fb': resolution of use=mime failed
"/tmp/6565", line 9415, terminal 'mime-hb': resolution of use=mime failed
"/tmp/6565", line 9450, terminal 'mime3a': resolution of use=adm3a failed
"/tmp/6565", line 9656, terminal 'pe7000c': resolution of use=pe7000m failed
"/tmp/6565", line 9694, terminal 'tandem6510': resolution of use=adm3a failed
"/tmp/6565", line 9743, terminal 'dt100w': resolution of use=dt100 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 9780, terminal 'tek4013': resolution of use=tek4012 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 9783, terminal 'tek4014': resolution of use=tek4012 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 9838, terminal 'tek4025-17': resolution of use=tek4025 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 9847, terminal 'tek4025-ex': resolution of use=tek4025 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 9898, terminal 'tek4025ex': resolution of use=tek4025 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 10044, terminal 'tek4207-s': resolution of use=tek4107 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 10091, terminal 'tek4113-34': resolution of use=tek4113 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 10149, terminal 'tek4125': resolution of use=vt100 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 10314, terminal 'vc303a': resolution of use=vc303 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 10324, terminal 'vc404-s': resolution of use=vc404 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 10339, terminal 'vc415': resolution of use=vc404 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 10355, terminal 'pcplot': resolution of use=vt100 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 10418, terminal 'apple2e-p': resolution of use=apple2e failed
"/tmp/6565", line 10556, terminal 'liswb': resolution of use=lisa failed
"/tmp/6565", line 10586, terminal 'lisaterm-w': resolution of use=lisaterm failed
"/tmp/6565", line 10595, terminal 'mac': resolution of use=lisa failed
"/tmp/6565", line 10656, terminal 'uniterm': resolution of use=vt220 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 10860, terminal 'pc-minix': resolution of use=minix failed
"/tmp/6565", line 10900, terminal 'basis': resolution of use=adm3a failed
"/tmp/6565", line 10991, terminal 'cbblit': resolution of use=blit failed
"/tmp/6565", line 11022, terminal 'bitgraph': resolution of use=bg2.0 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 11025, terminal 'bg2.0rv': resolution of use=bg2.0 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 11039, terminal 'bg1.25rv': resolution of use=bg1.25 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 11041, terminal 'bg1.25nv': resolution of use=bg1.25 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 11235, terminal 'ln03-w': resolution of use=ln03 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 11288, terminal 'ps300': resolution of use=vt100 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 11350, terminal 'h19-bs': resolution of use=h19-b failed
"/tmp/6565", line 11369, terminal 'h19-u': resolution of use=h19-b failed
"/tmp/6565", line 11374, terminal 'h19-g': resolution of use=h19-b failed
"/tmp/6565", line 11377, terminal 'alto-h19': resolution of use=h19 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 11462, terminal 'z29a-kc-uc': resolution of use=z29a failed
"/tmp/6565", line 11465, terminal 'z29a-nkc-bc': resolution of use=z29a failed
"/tmp/6565", line 11468, terminal 'z29a-nkc-uc': resolution of use=z29a failed
"/tmp/6565", line 11510, terminal 'p19': resolution of use=h19-b failed
"/tmp/6565", line 11588, terminal 'intertube2': resolution of use=intertube failed
"/tmp/6565", line 11626, terminal 'graphos-30': resolution of use=graphos failed
"/tmp/6565", line 11647, terminal 'modgraph': resolution of use=vt100 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 11780, terminal 'rt6221-w': resolution of use=rt6221 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 11825, terminal 'hirez100-w': resolution of use=hirez100 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 11864, terminal 'soroc120': resolution of use=adm3a failed
"/tmp/6565", line 11961, terminal 'tab132': resolution of use=vt100 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 12010, terminal 't1061f': resolution of use=t1061 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 12075, terminal 'ti916': resolution of use=vt220 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 12127, terminal 'ti924w': resolution of use=ti924 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 12129, terminal 'ti924-8w': resolution of use=ti924-8 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 12144, terminal 'ti926': resolution of use=ti924 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 12148, terminal 'ti926-8': resolution of use=ti924-8 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 12515, terminal 'diablo1620-m8': resolution of use=diablo1620 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 12519, terminal 'diablo1640': resolution of use=diablo1620 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 12524, terminal 'diablo1640-lm': resolution of use=diablo1620 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 12659, terminal 'env230': resolution of use=vt100 failed
"/tmp/6565", line 12668, terminal 'ep40': resolution of use=ep4080 failed
? tic could not build //e/gnuwin32/b18/H-i386-cygwin32/share/terminfo
make[1]: *** [install.data] Error 1
make: *** [install] Error 2

------ =_NextPart_000_01BCE2F4.BFA43A80--
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".