Subject: patched CVS source code
From: [email-masked] (Derek Young)

27 Oct 1997 10:12:48 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hello,

I am looking for a patched version of the CVS source code.  In the
mailing list archive, I found a set of patches that allowed CVS 1.9 to
be compiled by B17.1 of the Cygnus GNU win32 tools
(http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32/1997-Feb/0631.html).  I believe the
archive stripped out spaces from the patches, making them unusable.
Does anyone have a patched copy of the source code that they could send
me or send me a pointer to?  I don't need a binary version - I've found
that elsewhere on the net.  I would like the source so I can attempt to
port the server part of CVS to NT.  If I am successful at this, I will
post the changes.

Also, if anyone knows of the source for CVS that runs in server mode on
NT (even for a different compiler) I am interested in that as well.

thank you,

Derek Young
[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".