Subject: Revenge of the Time Functions
From: [email-masked] (Keet / Foxbird)

26 Oct 1997 05:58:36 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Okay.. update on the time function situation. Those who believed it was the
daylight savings time setting are correct. The B18 sources aren't reading
the correct value for a daylight savings time day and are thus throwing it
an hour behind. So to those who speculated this, I commend you. Now comes
the tough part. Is there a way to correct this for the B18.5 or B19 version
(which hopefully comes out before daylight savings time starts again.. but
would make an even better Christmas Present :) )? I would assume it
shouldn't be too hard to correct, but having only seen small bits and
pieces of the B18 source, I can't exactly say. Here's hoping someone comes
up with a good idea.

- Greg Neujahr
  [email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".