Subject: Re: Newer gcc2 snapshot with b18 CDK anybody?
From: [email-masked] (Geoffrey Noer)

24 Oct 1997 13:31:03 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text
To: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

Mumit Khan wrote:
[...]
> btw, do you know why cygwin.dll needs to export the libgcc functions
> (eg., the ones from new.o, tinfo.o, exception.o etc)? Those are quite
> a bit different in the new snapshots.

Cygwin.dll should not be exporting the libgcc functions.  I am in the midst
of testing interface revisions to the cygwin.dll which remove libgcc
exports and clean up other bits as well.  I will be changing the name
of the cygwin.dll for the next major release because the new one will
not be compatible with previously built executables.

-- 
Geoffrey Noer
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".