Subject: RE: gcc problem
From: [email-masked] (Frank Packenham)

23 Oct 1997 07:44:52 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_01BCE00E.62961C20"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_01BCE00E.62961C20
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Thanks everyone.

The problem was indeed borland cpp.exe, removing borland from the path
helped solve the problem.

I have two other questions:

is lex available for win32 ?
is imake or equivalent available for win32?

Please e-mail to my address as the volume of the list was too much for me
to handle, so I only monitor the archives now.

TIA

--------------------------------
Frank Packenham
CIS (Hons) 
e-mail: [email-masked]
Why not vistit my Website: http://www.cis.unisa.edu.au/~9202917w/
DECS Electronic Media Services
------=_NextPart_000_01BCE00E.62961C20
Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><BODY bgcolor=3D"#B8B8B8"><p><font size=3D2 =
color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial">Thanks everyone.<br><br>The problem was =
indeed borland cpp.exe, removing borland from the path helped solve the =
problem.<br><br>I have two other questions:<br><br>is lex available for =
win32 ?<br>is imake or equivalent available for win32?<br><br>Please =
e-mail to my address as the volume of the list was too much for me to =
handle, so I only monitor the archives =
now.<br><br>TIA<br><br>--------------------------------<br>Frank =
Packenham<br>CIS (Hons) <br>e-mail: cisfjp<font =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>@</u><font color=3D"#000000">cis.<font =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>unisa.edu.au</u><font color=3D"#000000"><br>Why not =
vistit my Website: <font =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>http://www.cis.unisa.edu.au/~9202917w/</u><font =
color=3D"#000000"><br>DECS Electronic Media Services</p>
</font></font></font></font></font></font></font></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_01BCE00E.62961C20--

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".