Subject: Need help setting this thing up!?
From: [email-masked] (Mark Sears)

23 Oct 1997 03:32:45 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="------------A485161DEDFC6C5610056140"
To: [email-masked]

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------A485161DEDFC6C5610056140
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I got everything installed but I can't find any documentation on what to

do now! The environment variables are set through the NT 4 control
panel. If I try to run bash.exe or any of the programs in the bin I get
an infinite loop of errors. Something like :
(unknown error) Error in dumping state in cygwin_something_handler
(probably corrupted stack)
I get this about a million or so odd times. I am rearranging my
directory structure to c:\usr\home but do I need to log in or something?

How do I even get bash running. I got some guys .bashrc file but that
won't do any good till I log in. Any help on the setup of this package
would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark Sears
[email-masked]

--------------A485161DEDFC6C5610056140
Content-Type: message/rfc822
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 13:21:36 -0600
From: Mark Sears <[email-masked]>
Organization: ASUP (Association of Screwed Up People)
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.03 [en] (WinNT; I)
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Need help setting this thing up!?
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I got everything installed but I can't find any documentation on what to
do now! The environment variables are set through the NT 4 control
panel. If I try to run bash.exe or any of the programs in the bin I get
an infinite loop of errors. Something like :
(unknown error) Error in dumping state in cygwin_something_handler
(probably corrupted stack)
I get this about a million or so odd times. I am rearranging my
directory structure to c:\usr\home but do I need to log in or something?
How do I even get bash running. I got some guys .bashrc file but that
won't do any good till I log in. Any help on the setup of this package
would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark Sears
[email-masked]

--------------A485161DEDFC6C5610056140--

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".