Subject: Newer gcc2 snapshot with b18 CDK anybody?
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

22 Oct 1997 14:45:18 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Every so often I feel the urge to try a newer gcc (either fsf or egcs)
snapshots with b18 CDK and so far failed miserably. After changing the
appropriate entries in cygwin.din (to account for different exception
handling etc), I've actually gotten the whole CDK to build every time, 
but get tons of linker warnings about mismatched sizes of vtable sections
when building new-cygwin.dll. This has something to do with the new
UNIQUE_SECTION and \.linkonce directive used for the PE format.

Anybody else trying this? If so, do I need a newer gas/ld than that 
supplied with b18?

Thanks
Mumit -- [email-masked]
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".