Subject: `Color ls' from a bash$ window
From: [email-masked] (Victor Schneider)

22 Oct 1997 06:33:24 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

At no extra cost, you can get your bash$ window ls listings colorized to
show directories and executable files.  The trick is to store a .bashrc
file in your root directory.  Under W95/WNT, the root directory is either
c:\ or c:\root (and you can `set HOME=/root' in your autoexec.bat).

Enclosed is a .bashrc file that you can use:
============================================================================
alias ls="ls -CF --color"
alias dir="ls -CF --color"
alias less="less -aCMrsi"
ulimit -c 0
export MM_RUNASROOT=1 

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".