Subject: problems with configure
From: [email-masked] (Wolfgang Stuerzlinger)

21 Oct 1997 13:43:45 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

I guess this is a known problem, but I was not able to run configure
sucessfully on the lesstif package using beta18 with the patches for the
X-libraries. At one or the other point in the script the system (Win95)
hung. As there are many subdirectories in the source tree doing the
configuration by hand would be way too timeconsuming.

Is there a newer/patched version which will not die on configure-scripts?

Wolfgang Stuerzlinger
--
Wolfgang Stuerzlinger
Dept. of Computer Science, UNC, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3175
[email-masked]          http://www.cs.unc.edu/~stuerzl

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".