Subject: Changing environment with make ?
From: [email-masked] (Axel Riese)

21 Oct 1997 04:21:48 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked] (GNU-Win32)

Hi all !

Having both the GNU-Win32 and Mingw32 package installed, I encountered the
following problem for switching from one to the other:

Is it possible to change environment variables (such as GCC_EXEC_PREFIX etc.)
at the beginning of a Makefile such that these changes remain valid during
the whole processing of the Makefile ???

Any suggestions appreciated,

Axel

===============================================================================
Axel Riese
Research Institute for Symbolic Computation
J. Kepler University Linz
A-4040 Linz                              e-Mail: [email-masked]
Austria             URL: http://www.risc.uni-linz.ac.at/research/combinat/risc/
===============================================================================
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".