Subject: Time Functions?
From: [email-masked] (Keet / Foxbird)

21 Oct 1997 04:09:56 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

I compiled a nice little server and am having a few little problems with
the time functions. I've used strftime() in C++, and a few other functions
in C.. and they all return the wrong time. Specifically CST/CDT rather than
EST. One example would be that my Win95 task bar clock reports 20:32 and
the strftime function reports 19:32. I don't have any way to test if the
time runs correctly in a CST time zone or even a PST. I've tried telling
Win95 that I'm in the CST time zone.. and even the PST time zone, but it
still is one hour behind! Is there a flag I missed, some option, or just
something crazy I didn't notice? Any ideas/comments/help GREATLY appreciated.

- Greg Neujahr
  [email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".