Subject: winsock
From: [email-masked] (Ben Miller)

20 Oct 1997 19:44:29 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I am attempting to compile an application written to the standard
winsock1.1 specification.  From everything I have read, it should be
simple, but I can't get past just trying to get the right headers
without compile errors.  Is there a sample application that you might
have that indicates which headers and #defines I need to use to properly
compile a c++ application which uses winsock calls?  Any help is greatly
appreciated.
Thank you in advance,
   Ben Miller

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".