Subject: gcc problem
From: [email-masked] (Frank Packenham)

20 Oct 1997 03:53:48 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_01BCDD90.B2E65580"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_01BCDD90.B2E65580
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Well the install seemed to go well, but when I try to compile ( or make )
anything this is the result.

bash$ gcc laws.c
Borland C++ Preprocessor Version 4.00 Copyright (c) 1993 Borland
International
Error: Incorrect command line option: -undef
gcc: Internal compiler error: program cpp got fatal signal 1

-undef is described in the UNIX man page for gcc. More importantly though,
why is it trying to use this option, as you can see, I am not specifying it
at the command line.

Please reply via e-mail to : [email-masked] as well as the list.

--------------------------------
Frank Packenham
CIS (Hons) 
e-mail: [email-masked]
Why not vistit my Website: http://www.cis.unisa.edu.au/~9202917w/
DECS Electronic Media Services
------=_NextPart_000_01BCDD90.B2E65580
Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><BODY bgcolor=3D"#B8B8B8"><p><font size=3D2 =
color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial">Well the install seemed to go well, but =
when I try to compile ( or make ) anything this is the =
result.<br><br>bash$ gcc laws.c<br>Borland C++ Preprocessor Version 4.00 =
Copyright (c) 1993 Borland International<br>Error: Incorrect command =
line option: -undef<br>gcc: Internal compiler error: program cpp got =
fatal signal 1<br><br>-undef is described in the UNIX man page for gcc. =
More importantly though, why is it trying to use this option, as you can =
see, I am not specifying it at the command line.<br><br>Please reply via =
e-mail to : [email-masked] as well as the =
list.<br><br>--------------------------------<br>Frank Packenham<br>CIS =
(Hons) <br>e-mail: <font =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>[email-masked]</u><font =
color=3D"#000000"><br>Why not vistit my Website: <font =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>http://www.cis.unisa.edu.au/~9202917w/</u><font =
color=3D"#000000"><br>DECS Electronic Media Services</p>
</font></font></font></font></font></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_01BCDD90.B2E65580--

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".