Subject: Ported: Internet JunkBuster 2.0
From: [email-masked] (Joshua O'Keefe)

19 Oct 1997 10:25:57 -0700
Message-ID: <3.0.1.32.19971019093622.007da350.cygnus.gnu-win32@gateway>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Hi, folks!

I didn't see this in the list of ports, so I spent a little while yesterday
porting this excellent filtering proxy server.  I know the source is supposed
to compile under Win32, but that assumes you:

(a) want pure Win32, and
(b) have a Big Bad Microsoft Compiler

Neither of those applied to me, so I ported it.  The patch (and binaries)
are available at my *very* *rickety* site: http://jqo.dyndns.com/ijb/ which
is a dialup connection and is down every once in a while.  The patch is
brutal -- I commented out headers rather than adding nice clean #ifdefs.  I
was in a hurry.

What is Internet JunkBuster? It's a freely available ad-filtering proxy.
Take a look at http://internet.junkbusters.com/ for more information.

I don't subscribe to the list (I monitor the archive, though) so please Cc:
me anything you have to say.
--
 [email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".