Subject: Need anwsers
From: [email-masked] (Edgardo Jimenez)

18 Oct 1997 09:32:36 -0700
Message-ID: <01bcdbde$23d1b5a0$cfafc2cc.cygnus.gnu-win32@quantex>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0004_01BCDBB4.3AFBADA0"
To: <[email-masked]>

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BCDBB4.3AFBADA0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

to whom it may concern:

I bought the book "Teach Yourself C In 24 Hours", and it came with a CD =
GNUPro C/C++ Compiler and Debugger.  I installed the CD following the =
instructions in all the readme text files.  I want to be able to write C =
programs, complied them and run them or run the chapter source code.  =
What am I missing, where is the c editor? I do not understand all the =
things in the FAQ.TXT, it support to be a Complete starter kit. Where =
can I write the example code in the chapters complied them and run them.

You help is appreciated.

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BCDBB4.3AFBADA0
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1 =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D'"MSHTML 4.71.1712.3"' name=3DGENERATOR>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>to whom it may concern:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2><FONT color=3D#000000>I =
</FONT>bought the book=20
&quot;Teach Y</FONT><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>ourself C =
I</FONT><FONT=20
color=3D#000000 size=3D2>n 24 H</FONT><FONT color=3D#000000 =
size=3D2>ours&quot;, and it=20
came with a CD GNUPro C/C++ Compiler and Debugger.&nbsp; I installed the =
CD=20
following the instructions in all the readme text files.&nbsp; I want to =
be able=20
to write C programs, complied them and run them or run the chapter =
source=20
code.&nbsp; What am I missing, where is the c editor? I do not =
understand all=20
the things in the FAQ.TXT, it support to be a <U><STRONG>Complete =
starter=20
kit</STRONG></U>. Where can I write the example code in the chapters =
complied=20
them and run them.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>You help is=20
appreciated.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BCDBB4.3AFBADA0--

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".