Subject: Missing includes
From: [email-masked] (graeme potter)

18 Oct 1997 08:34:12 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

Recently I have been trying to port two Unix suites to Win95. Both require
to include header files which are not part of the Cygwin32 release. 

The first required <values.h> of which a fellow traveller has supplied a
usable version to me.

The second requires either <rpc/rpc.h> or <rpc/xdr.h> depending on which
flavour of Unix is used. Can a superior intelligence out there advise me as
to whether it is possible to port code that requires this and if so how can
I achieve it?

Graeme

[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".