Subject: problem while Making
From: [email-masked] (J Jung)

17 Oct 1997 18:54:49 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hello cygnus-win32 's staff

 I have found the problem below . Is this a bug or my fault ?
Please tell me . Thak you very much.

[email-masked]

Sincerely yours,
J jung from Thailand .

######## This is my problem below ############################

C:\ai\progol42_download\newprogol\source>make
gcc  -O6  main.o plg.o command.o init.o hash.o func.o set.o item.o
list.o utils.
o alloc.o terms.o clause.o lib.o integrat.o cost.o bits.o reduce.o
control.o sat
..o sample.o interp.o deduce.o xy.o subsume.o chi.o -o progol -lm
E:\gnuwin32\b18\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32\cygnus-2.7.2-970404\..

/../../../i386-cygwin32\lib/libm.a(w_lgamma.o)(.text+0x7):w_lgamma.c:
undefined
reference to `signgam'
gcc: Internal compiler error: program ld got fatal signal 1
make: *** [progol] Error 1

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".