Subject: icmp again..
From: [email-masked] (Martin Svenningsson)

17 Oct 1997 18:54:47 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Hello.

I wonder if someone can tell me how to use ICMP with cygnus wunderful gcc.exe.

The icmp.h and ip_icmp.h is empty, and I read in this lists archive that
winsock don't handle ICMP in the same way as unix, but there was .h's
fixing it and calling icmp.dll(?). The guy who wrote that mail said that I
(well, us;P) should search for a file named ICMP_API.ZIP, but I can't find
anyting named that nor something like it.

I found a ms_icmp.h somewhere, but gcc don't like it.

Will be glad if someone can help me :)

btw, im trying to port the icmpinfo-1.11, which is an excellent
icmp-logger. If someone already ported it (or simular) please let me know.

Thanx.

________________________________________________
IRL  : Martin Svenningsson - Helsingborg, SWEDEN
URL  : http://www.tripnet.se/~emmess/ - go visit
IRC  : EmmEss on irc.dal.net and irc.valhall.net
MAIL : [email-masked] - finger for PGP

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".