Subject: Pthreads for gnu-win32?
From: [email-masked] (Rick Blair)

17 Oct 1997 01:19:05 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked]

Hi all,
	Anyone know of a port of pthreads for gnu-win32 or if gnu-win32
supports posix threads?

Thanks in advance

Rick Blair

-- 

**************************************************************************
* email:   [email-masked]  * The contents of this message in    *
* voice:   (206)773-8962            * in no way reflect  the opinions    *
* usSnail: P.O. Box 3707 M/S 3E-28  * of the Boeing Company. Opinions    * 
*          Seattle, Wa 98124        * expressed here are strictly my own *
*    -------------  SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL POP3 SERVER --------------        * 
**************************************************************************
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".