Subject: Accessing pathname translation...
From: [email-masked] (Andrew Stevens)

16 Oct 1997 14:21:03 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Is there any of accessing the cygwin library's functions mapping
UNIX-style pathnames into native Win32 ones?  grep-ing around
in the headers hasn't revealed anything other than the official
UNIX syscalls etc.

I'm trying to build a patch for NT Emacs to support Cygnus-style
pathnames, a full port onto GNUWin32 is not practical or
even really necessary.   All that is required is consistent
mapping of filenames.

	Andrew
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".