Subject: Where can i find the cygwin.dll to the B17.1 release ?
From: [email-masked] (flam)

16 Oct 1997 14:17:35 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

Where can i find the cygwin.dll to the B17.1 release (because if i
understand makefile.DLLs isn't using with B18) ?

I try ftp.cygnus.com and all mirors sites and i can't download this dll
(The download appears in HTML format...)

I have downloaded Tar.exe and Gunzip.exe but not cygwin.dll !

If it's not possible can you send me by e-mail this cygwin.dll.

I thank you in advance.

Salutations.

flam

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".