Subject: compiling perl5
From: [email-masked] (Colman Curtin)

15 Oct 1997 11:42:28 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: "GNU Win 32" <[email-masked]>

Hi folks
using the latest coolview, the one that works on 95, I tried to build perl.
Configure ran ok as did make depend but make stops on the following error

make: *** No rule to make target
`c:\\gnuwin32\\b18\\H-i386-cygwin32\\lib\\gcc-l
ib\\i386-cygwin32\\cygnus-2.7.2-970404\\../../../../i386-cygwin32/include/_ans
i.
h', needed by `miniperlmain.o'.  Stop.
:usr/src/perl5.004_01>

why I ask??

thanks in advance
Colman.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".