Subject: Re: Cygnus used in a Product ?
From: [email-masked] (Claus Brod)

15 Oct 1997 11:42:27 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: desh <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

desh wrote:
> Anybody,
> 
> Anyone aware of any commercial application ported from UNIX to NT using
> Cygnus ?
> I would appreciate suggestion/Issues and experience related to porting a
> commercial Unix based product on Windows NT.

I'm not a licensing expert, but the license for the gnuwin32 stuff
sounds as if you are required to ship source code for your app if it is
based on gnuwin32 - I don't think that's acceptable for most commercial
applications. But maybe I'm completely wrong on the licensing agreement?

[email-masked]
  Claus Brod, CoCreate Software    Have you hugged your manager today?
  CoCreate Software GmbH
  A Hewlett-Packard Company        Phone: +49 7031 951 152
--http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/3366 ---#include <disclaimer>--
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".