Subject: Help on programming
From: [email-masked] (Darren Rauckman)

14 Oct 1997 23:28:20 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=gb2312
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

This may not be the right place to ask this, but you know alot or quite
a bit about windows programming.  I would like to program in windows, I
have knowledge of programming dos applications.  I tried looking  for a
good online tuturial for programming in windows.  Not programming in
VC++ or using MFC or OWL but plain old programming in windows.  If any
of you know of a very good, good, or any programmin place that carrys a
tuturial please let me know and send the site address.

Thanks
Darren

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".