Subject: Problem with b18
From: [email-masked] (Juha Jäykkä)

14 Oct 1997 10:32:00 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/signed; protocol="application/x-pkcs7-signature"; micalg=sha1; boundary="------------ms847D262E3F54E2871DC65335"
To: [email-masked]

This is a cryptographically signed message in MIME format.

--------------ms847D262E3F54E2871DC65335
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I'm using an international keyboard (namely Finnish) with my computer and
the gnu-win32 BASH will not accept my backslash or bracket characters (or any
characters produced on a Finnish keyboard with the right "alt" button
pressed: @, £, $, {, [, ], }. \, ~ and |.) I consider these quite vital in
operating with a bash shell. I have tried to the "standard trick" of "stty
pass8" but it does me no good. Any other suggestions? (And since I'm not a
list subscriber, please answer me directly.
 
-- 
		 -----------------------------------------------
		| Juha Jäykkä, [email-masked]			|
		| home: http://www.utu.fi/~juolja/		|
		| pgp-key: http://www.utu.fi/~juolja/pgp.txt	|
		 -----------------------------------------------
--------------ms847D262E3F54E2871DC65335
Content-Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature; name="smime.p7s"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="smime.p7s"
Content-Description: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature

--------------ms847D262E3F54E2871DC65335--

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".