Subject: Re: forking vim gui
From: [email-masked] (Bartlee A. Anderson)

13 Oct 1997 18:17:11 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <01BCD632.343FDA40@sos>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: Victor Hugo Ochoa Garza <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

Do a web search for Bluegnu, it is an IDE for win32 and if you have a
working version, then you need the bluegnu.exe and the bggaddon.exe
(something like that). The web page should direct you. If you have
trouble finding it via web search, let me know and I'll hunt down the
URL for you.
You will want to save your cygwin.dll before installing, or it will
get whacked (windows/system). Then you just need to go into the options
and point to your executables and the paths for c and c++ includes and
then you're set. The resources compiler will cause you problems but what
I just did was use cvtres from msvc++. You can get a replacement from
lcc courtesy Jacob Navia (he frequents this list btw.. ;)

Any body with better ideas, let me know....

Bart

Victor Hugo Ochoa Garza wrote:
> 
> Some one know if gynuss have a nice development platafform, or all the
> compilation have be done in ths dos window....like gcc -c bla bla bla
> 
> Sorry for my poor english
> 
> -
> For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
> "[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".

-- 
Bartlee A. Anderson     |  Sys. Test (ISDN-Commands-Trans Link-Tools)
Rockwell International  |                Electronic Commerce Division
300 Bauman Ct.          |                    [email-masked]
MS 933-605      Opinions my own, not Rockwell's  VOICE (630) 227-8975
Wood Dale, IL 60191     |                        FAX   (630) 227-9771
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".