Subject: Re: forking vim gui
From: [email-masked] (Jesse L. Marlin)

13 Oct 1997 09:40:25 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: Victor Hugo Ochoa Garza <[email-masked]>
Cc: Sergey Okhapkin <[email-masked]>, GNU Win 32 <[email-masked]>,
        "'Colman Curtin'" <[email-masked]>

On Mon, 13 Oct 1997, Victor Hugo Ochoa Garza wrote:

If you have used Emacs or Xemacs it has support for debugging,
highlighting syntax, etc.  There is a version of Emacs (19.34) for 95/NT
that is pretty functional.  I don't know a site right off the bat but any
search engine is bound to turn it up.

> Some one know if gynuss have a nice development platafform, or all the
> compilation have be done in ths dos window....like gcc -c bla bla bla
> 
> Sorry for my poor english
> 
> -
> For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
> "[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
> 

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".