Subject: Re: job control ?
From: [email-masked] (Chris Faylor)

8 Oct 1997 14:19:00 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

In article <[email-masked]>,
Geoffrey Brown  <[email-masked]> wrote:
>How do I enable susp (^z) etc under bash and tcsh.  The ususal
>stty susp "^z" doesn't seem to have any effect.  I guess I also
>need fg.

Job control isn't supported in the stock b18 release.  For that you
need Sergey's updated version of cygwin.dll:

	http://www.lexa.ru/sos
-- 
http://www.bbc.com/	[email-masked]			"Strange how unreal
VMS=>UNIX Solutions	Boston Business Computing	 the real can be."
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".