Subject: Direct IO Access with cygwin32?
From: [email-masked] (Josef Wolf)

8 Oct 1997 12:24:00 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hello!

I have read through the FAQ and through the archives of the cygwin-list but
could not find an answer to my problem.

I need to do some direct IO access (drive an EPROM programmer over the
printer port). The only hint I could find in the archive was a question
about the function DirectIoControl().

Could someone point me to documentation (or some example code) which
describes how direct IO access is to be done?

Thanks in Advance!
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".