Subject: gcc
From: [email-masked] (Brad Haack)

8 Oct 1997 10:41:15 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I recently installed gnuwin32 (windows NT) and am having some trouble
getting gcc set up.  Yes I read the FAQ and I think I have the
environment var's set properly.

I added these include dirs in my makefile

-I/gnuwin32/b18/H-i386-cygwin32/i386-cygwin32/include/

-I/gnuwin32/b18/H-i386-cygwin32/lib/gcc-lib/i386-cygwin32/cygnus-2.7.2-970404/include

(sorry but I think my mailer will break these up into multi lines)

I'm getting some warnings such as:
/gnuwin32/b18/H-i386-cygwin32/i386-cygwin32/include/sys/reent.h:38: 
warning: function  declaration isn't a prototype
/gnuwin32/b18/H-i386-cygwin32/i386-cygwin32/include/sys/reent.h:170: 
warning: function declaration isn't a prototype
/gnuwin32/b18/H-i386-cygwin32/i386-cygwin32/include/math.h:109: 
warning: function declaration isn't a prototype
/gnuwin32/b18/H-i386-cygwin32/i386-cygwin32/include/math.h:179: 
warning: function declaration isn't a prototype

And then a fatal error:
gcc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 33
make: *** [star.o] Error 1

Any ideas?
Thanks
Brad Haack
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".