Subject: Help
From: [email-masked] (Dominick Love)

7 Oct 1997 13:55:13 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I downloaded that gnu-w32 (cdk.exe). I think its a compiler, right?
Well, I downloaded a SMAUG based Mud source code, and it was recommended
that i downloaded a compiler from your site.  So, how doe sit work????
Your readme's make no sense to me.  I ran the cdk.exe and it inflated to
a bunch of things, how do i run this compiler? I am brand new to this
stuff, But i am using the compiler to edit files in a MUD, for a school
project.  Any assistance would be appreciated, and sorry for the choppy
format.
Dom Love
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".