Subject: SSH?
From: [email-masked] (Manel Rodero)

6 Oct 1997 11:36:48 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hello,

	there is a port of SSH to Windows using DJGGP/CYGWIN ? If yes, where
can I found this port?

Thanks

Manel Rodero

-- 

____________________________________________________________________

 o o o    MANEL Rodero Blanquez                Telf: +34 3 401 6940
 o o o    Systems Programmer (PCs Area)        Fax : +34 3 401 7040
 o o o    Laboratori de Calcul FIB
 U P C    Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya (Campus Nord)

Email : Erase NO-SPAM-MAIL in From:  | Jordi Girona, 1-3 (Modul B6)
WWW   : <http://alabi.upc.es/~manel> | 08034 Barcelona (Spain)
____________________________________________________________________
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".