Subject: Troubles with gnuwin32.....
From: [email-masked] (Darren Rauckman)

4 Oct 1997 21:44:57 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=gb2312
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I try to compile a program and get this error, 

\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32\cygnus-2.7.2-970404\../../../../i386-cygwin32\lib/libcygwin.a(libcmain.o)(text+Oxle):libcmain.cc
undefined reference to 'Winmain@16'

gcc.exe: Internal compiler error: program ld got fatal signal 1

I am fairly new to this and I cannot solve this problem.  This is with
one program in another there is a similer error but instead of just
Winmain there is a whole bunch of functions that are in functions.h in
the /windows32 directory.  The files I am trying to compile are pretty
basic so the commands should be put into the .h file alright. If anyone
has had this problem and knows how to fix it or just knows how to fix it
please email me.

Darren
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".