Subject: Re: Missing TEXI files for CYGNU's H-i386-cygwin32 b18
From: [email-masked] (Charles Curley)

3 Oct 1997 05:52:04 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: FSS Sydney <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>

At 04:54 AM 10/2/97 -0400, FSS Sydney wrote:
>Hi,
>I downloaded  'usertools.exe' for Win95/WinNT from your ftp site and have
>spent a fair amount of time trying to figure out where the useable
>documentation is. What comes in usertools.exe are several *.info files but
>there is  no INFO.exe GNU reader. I also downloaded all.tar and looked
>through it. Seems to be same problem.
>

I don't suppose you have ntemacs? If you do, you can use it. Drop me a
note, and I will show you how to add in the usertools doc to the top of the
emacs info tree.

		-- C^2

Looking for fine software and/or web pages?
http://web.idirect.com/~ccurley
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".