Subject: POSTSCRIPT PRINTING
From: [email-masked] (Tage Westlund)

2 Oct 1997 16:28:32 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Dear list!
Thank you all for advice about how to print Postscript code having
a gnuwin32-b18 Win95 environment. Here is a compressed result.
My mistake was to look for the explicit but obsolete filenames
ghostscript... Look for  gsNNN*.zip  instead.
All mails point at the binary version of ghostscript/ghostview.

Download to one subdirectory:
ftp://ftp.cs.wisc.edu/ghost/aladdin/gs503/gs503fn1.zip   1142 Kb
                                         /gs503ini.zip    793 Kb
                                         /gs503w32.zip    545 Kb
                                         /gs503fn2.zip   1052 Kb
ftp://ftp.cs.wisc.edu/ghost/rjl/gsview23.zip  (23!!)     2232 Kb

Unzip gsview23.zip. Four gsv23xxx.zip  files appear. Unzip the file
gsv23w32.zip. Execute  setup.exe  See four icons. The first click
on the GSview icon will finish the installation.

I found the other night that the number of anonymous visitors to the
source above was > 100 and the site was locked. An alternative is:
ftp://ftp.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/pub/soft/ghostscript/aladdin/gs503/*
ftp://ftp.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/pub/soft/ghostscript/rjl/*

Still an alternative with not the latest version is:
ftp://ftp.ntua.gr/pub/pc/simtelnet/win95/print/gs403*.zip
                                              /gsview21.zip
Thanks to all that mailed!

Tage, now printer

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".