Subject: Help for a Windows NT4 sp3 CYGWIN32 b18 newbie ?
From: [email-masked] (Fabrice DI MEGLIO)

2 Oct 1997 08:53:24 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Fabrice DI MEGLIO <[email-masked]>

Hi !

I have just downloaded cygwin32 B18 and read the install doc for setting
environment variables ( GCC_EXEC_PREFIX, PATH, TCL_LIBRARY,
GDBTK_LIBRARY).

I try to compile a very simple c file and i get the following dialog box
error for cpp.exe  :

"The procedure entry point cygwin32_posix_path_list_p could not be
located in the
dynamic library cygwin.dll"

What POSIX does mean into my WinNT 4.0 SP3 ? Do i have forgotten
something to do ?

Thank's for your reply,

Fabrice DI MEGLIO
Business Objects
email : [email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".