Subject: Re: Programs randomly crashing.
From: [email-masked] (Alex)

2 Oct 1997 00:39:01 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

On Wed, 1 Oct 1997, Alex wrote:

> Yech.  After going back through some old posts I decided to try making
> rpm wiht CYGWIN_SIGCHLD set to 0.  Well things didn't hang, but they
> decided to gpf.  Next, I downloaded whatever the latest cygwin.dll was
> from Sergey's page, installed that and libcygwin.a, similar result.  DB
> 2.x with its gnu autoconf and 1.86 compat stuff bombed out on the
> configure script.  It seems to me that the original b18 stuff and b17.5
> stuff never really did this.  Any ideas or fixes?

Scratch that.  Tar xzvf still got Win98 to hang nicely.

- alex

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".